MAGGIE'S FW | WAVES OF KUDOS®: DEFINITIONS AND REMARKS
MAGGIE'S FW | SAVINGS BANK®: DEFINITIONS AND REMARKS
ACCOUNT HOLDER: Any school in the United States of America, including [the CNMI (commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands), Guam, and Puerto Rico].
USER: Any commercial institution.
LICENSE: Business license that guarantees the use of one or more products for one year only. License is auto renewable every year.
- WAVES OF KUDOS® LABELS, the ORIGINALS.
- WAVES OF KUDOS® LABELS, the STAMP.
- WAVES OF KUDOS® LABELS, the TRADING LABELS.
- WAVES OF KUDOS® LABELS, the ALBUMS.
VENDOR: MAGGIE'S FW.
- License is offered to any user in the United States of America.
- Users may buy one or more sub-products.
- Any license covers all the geographic area the user performs its businesses.
- User develops all the necessary infrastructure [background arrangements] and impression of labels.
- Vendor determines maximum number of users per state.
- Vendor contacts officials of every school in any district area that belongs to the user.
- Vendor's responsibility includes to promote directly their products, to any student, in the user aforesaid geographic location.
- Vendor uses technological tools to promote the effectivity of its five above-mentioned products.
- Vendor grants gifts [including monetary ones] to successful students. Most of these students must be promoted by their teachers.
- Monetary rewards are deposited in their savings accounts.
- Vendor might visit schools to promote its services.
Maggie's F-W | Waves of Kudos® will use the below described technological tool to encourage its services :
Note: A description of the above-mentioned tools is described, when clicking on it.
Effective date: this Maggie’s F-W | Waves of Kudos® : Definitions and Remarks is effective and was last updated on October 17, 2021.